Taxable & Tax-Exempt Fixed Income Strategies
- Taxable & tax-exempt fixed income strategies
Taxable and Tax-Exempt Fixed Income Strategies Franklin Street views the role of fixed income securities in a diversified portfolio as threefold: preserving capital, generating income and balancing equity risk. We employ an active, opportunistic investment approach in selecting high-quality debt issues for client portfolios.
- Our investment team has extensive experience managing both taxable and tax-exempt bond portfolios.
- We offer clients the appeal of a separately managed account, customized to the client’s needs and investment constraints.
- Our investment process:
- Seeks to identify sectors that offer the potential for above-average returns.
- Selects short to intermediate term, high-quality bonds within these attractive sectors.
- Maintains credit quality and diversification guidelines to manage risk.
- Utilizes municipal bond issues when appropriate to maximize the client’s after-tax return.